Tuesday 6 January 2015

2015 Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Another year is upon us and as tradition dictates, its time for some hobby resolutions. We've done these in the past, and its always interesting to look back and see if we managed to keep our resolutions for more than three weeks.

So what have some of us pledged this year?

Elliot:

"My resolution.... Of sorts, is to finish all my armies.... Painted the lot. So that means, 120 Skaven painted. Add some new stuff to my Blood Angels and Orks and add anything to my Chaos stuff. Not going to start a new 40k or WFB army. I will have a new Musket & Tomahawk army as well as a Malifaux gang. So, in short. Completed and fully painted, Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Orks, Ogres, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos, Tau, Saga Jomsvikings, Malifaux and M&T."

 
Frazer:

"Resolution. I will only play with finished figures for any game I play"

Chris:

"After so much painting done last year, this year will be the year of adding to existing armies; so finishing off my Dark Eldar, adding Goblins to my Savage Orcs and Warriors of Chaos to my Nurgle Daemons.
Im going to start Malifaux, paint some Mars Attacks, sort out my Imperial Guard, and most importantly get my game fully written, do more play testing and look at taking to the next stage...published?

Neil:

"Finish an army. Empire is a possibility.
Also clear the decks and do some Napoleonics. Not playing any naps until the army is painted so this could go with my first point."

 
Matt:

"Resolution is just to be a bit more committed to Wednesdays and the hobby generally. Mordheim gang is a definate for me in the new year. Fancy a bit of Lion Rampant and want to generally look at other Skirmish sized games. Loving CoC so more of that. And build my Saga army, read the rules....and re read all the rule sets again for the games I play.

Might even paint something...gasp "

Simon:

"Resolutions......finish an army of my own, the Mordheim scenery not really sure if I want to commit to more than that, it'll mean anything else is a bonus."


Check back in 12 months to see who we did, or check back every week to see how badly its going!


No comments:

Post a Comment