Sunday 23 February 2014

Dux Bellorum Project part 2

Well it's been about a month since my introductory Dux Bellorum project post and I've been busy cleaning up and building.

All the figures and movement trays are now ready for the next stage; this will involve adding more structure to the bases and getting the figures in place.

All the warriors to be used as Nobles, normal warriors and the retinue for my leader
My Leader
A dozen Gripping Beast Irish Levies, converted to have slings

Gripping Beast Angry Monks
Most of the movement trays, built using Warhammer modular movement trays with foam and filler. You can really see from this angle but they do give some good height for the miniatures to fight from. The black areas are upside down Warhammer bases, in which a dice showing the cohesion of the unit will sit
A mocked up picture to give you an idea of what the bases will look like when I bring you the next instalment in this project

2 comments: