Thursday 21 March 2013

People Carrier......

Well look at me 2 blogs in the same month......

Well as the title says the need for a people carrier was needed for my Bolt Action Brits and thanks to Zed  (and at some point in the future some sticking stuff together for him), this little beauty landed in my hands.
 
That was Wednesday night...........
 
Now on Thursday night................Tah Dah
 
 
Quick review, nice model, about the right size, very fiddly and lots of bits but still fun to put together.


4 comments:

  1. Looks cool, does it come with a driver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but due to the scale I don't think it looks right. Might have another look and see what I can do with some BA bits.

      Delete
  2. Wowzer. You think that is fiddly. Wait until i call in my marker. 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marker?? Whats that look like??.......Kidding, when I say fiddly I really mean "I'll have a set of tweezers when I do any more Tamiya kits"...

      Delete