Sunday 3 March 2013

It's Snot Unusual

I don't normally post work in progress shots, usually saving the pictures for when I have finished all the painting, but I thought I would show you what I've been up to over the last few weeks.

In May I'll be heading to the NAF Championship in Nottingham, and once again have decided to create and convert a brand new team, this time its Nurgle...

I still have a little more work with the Green Stuff to do but these guys are essentially done.

Rotters
Pestigor
Nurgle Warriors
For my Beast of Nurgle I am using a base of Nurglings, and have prepped a base of face down and face up Nurglings for when the beast inevitably gets knocked down. I'll let you see them sometime in the future

3 comments:

  1. Nice work, even the bits you plagarised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or should that be plaguerised....
    ahahahah
    I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pests and the warriors. Dont like the rotters.

    ReplyDelete