Tuesday 5 February 2013

BA baby!!!

Right it's been some time since I last did a post, admittedly it's been a while since I did some painting but then that's me.....I'm rubbish, that was untill Bolt Action grabbed me by the short and curlies and shoved a paint brush in my hand and forced me at gun point to paint some British.

Tester was done first......
 
Then along came the rest.....squad 1...

Mortar with spotter...
 
MMG team.....
 
 
Captain/Major/Lieutenant......
 
 
Now they have some back up, the rest of the squad for the tester....
 
Sniper and spotter made from the Commando box.......
 
6pdr anti tank gun..........
 
Now all that's left to do is 2 squads Commandos.........
 
By the way don't leave comments about the light or the pictures...they're not bad for a phone camera. See you in another few months when the Commandos will be done.......




 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Lets hope all this painting isn't just a flash in the pan and using painted models has shown you the light. The dark days of unpainted models can be left in the shadows. The more exposure you have to painted minis the brighter your future.





    Oh, and your photography is shit..........

    ReplyDelete