Sunday 8 July 2012

Skaven & WIP

Its been a while!

As you all know i have been slowly getting through my Skaven army. With 40 stormvermin and a doomwheel recently added and a Hell Pit Abomination on its way, its safe to say that i'm going to be kept busy for some time.
However the only thing that the skaven range doesn't have is a designated BSB model, so i have taken it upon myself to do one myself.
Not a great deal of conversion has been done, but hopefully it will stand out enough from the other banner bearers to show it as a Chieftain.
Anyway, let me know what you think:


3 comments:

  1. Nice work bud...the worst part about a Skaven army......the amount of models!!! One day I'll return to doing mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks BSB-ey to me, you're relentless with your work!

    ReplyDelete