Saturday 23 June 2012

Going Berserk!

All this Dark Age action with Saga knocking about got me looking at my Vikings again.
I'm not planning on starting the Viking army until I finish my Celts  (soon?!) but couldn't resist having a go at some models, dipping of course!

They may see action in Saga in the meantime but with a few other Viking warbands on the prowl they may get used as Jomsvikings to be a bit different. Thats only if I fancy a change from the Welsh of course!

First up, berserkers. These boys sit in the viking units until the enemy get close and they can contain themselves no more


and a unit of Ulfhednar. They play differently to berserkers in WAB (more of a skirmish unit) but I'd probably use these models as berserkers in Saga

1 comment:

  1. looking good. i like the blood splatter. i see you green stuffed one up to look like jon..or elliot maybe?

    ReplyDelete