Sunday 4 October 2009

I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right


I've been going about it all wrong, for years as I start using an army; Imperial Guard for example, I start adding additional units, building, converting and painting them.  Then about half way through the project we change games and I start changing my plans, leaving projects half done.

As the title suggests something unexpected is needed, so when I'm just about to receive my Space Wolf Codex and additional units, I'm going to start painting Dark Elves ready for when WHFB starts.

I am a Genius!  Ok maybe not but I'll let you know how it works out

3 comments:

  1. That's why I'm now concentrating on one army to the 'finish' then moving onto the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we are isn't it? Kids in a sweetshop...!

    ReplyDelete