Wednesday 12 August 2009

One down Two to Go!

This is my first attempt at a really big piece - scenery doesn't count because it's easy - and it's a a testimony to how good the spray gun and how useful the Forgeworld Masterclass book are. I would never have attempted this with just a brush. Those that have seen them will know that most of my Marauder vehicles are at best below average.


A battlefield will be rumbling with REALLY heavy armour soon.


I'm off to wait by the door for the postman to bring my next big box of plastic


Can you guess what it is yet?








2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I'm liking the mud and touches... Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good.

    21 more guardsmen finished, and I've found another 20!

    That will give me a grand total of 100 foot sloggers!

    ReplyDelete