Monday 25 May 2009

Slow March to War!

I've not posted much for a while. Partly due to lack of time and partly due to losing all focus and trying to finish off umpteen (that IS a number!) projects.
War of the Ring has been one such project. My aim to get 1000 pts of good and bad guys ready for a game is going slowly but with a fairly busy gaming calendar that's not a bad thing!
I'll get there before the end of the year!

In the meantime I have managed to get a chunk of Rohan forces done as the (dark) picture below shows!




I've now had a few issues with varnish on the horses (grrr!) and have also done a load of wargs for Isengard (drying) so I'm getting somewhere....

2 comments:

  1. So thats 200 pts down then :O)

    Looking good, and nice of you to donate the vast forces needed to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donate: Bollocks!
    Lend on occasion: fine!

    About 250!! Although that doesn't take any riders command group into account.

    ReplyDelete