Sunday 30 November 2008

"Uh-Huh-Huh, Than' yo vey much"

As you can see from the title, I'm talking Elvish!!
(Probably the best pun so far there!)
This month was a bit of an odd one. I had this bunch done to about 70% after a week then got a bit complacent, lost interest and found it a real struggle to finish them!
But finish I have:-
Who said they're the same archers as last time you've just stuck feathers on their heads?
Its not true I tell you!
Really! It isn't!

Anyway next month is the penultimate month of this challenge for me (really? It's gone so quick!) and it'll be the silver helms (and a bloodbowl team, hopefully!) leaving just the mage for the month of Jan.

3 comments:

  1. Would it be too much for you to clean the mould lines off your Bolt Thrower??!?

    Any way well done, and only 2 months left for me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah clean the models

    i mean well done

    +++sigh+++

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, too much to clean the mould lines!
    Its dead boring!

    ReplyDelete