Tuesday 11 November 2008

Prepare to Move!

MOVE!

Ah the good old days when that meant something more, something exciting, something dangerous. This weekend it will mean exactly the opposite, moving house. I've steadfastly continued to host gaming Wednesday in the run up to leaving and I've played, mostly with my own figures, most weeks but this week is the last until I can get the gaming space set up once more. My figures are already packed and I will revert to my 'Tactical Advisor' role rather than Company Comander.

Now this could be a depressing situation but far from it, it has allowed us to review our current boards and scenery, plan for replacements and improvements. There is even scope for an additional table to be installed. Gaming is dead, long live gaming!

Now all I need to do is get the game room moved up the priority list and gaming will be better than ever. A diversion and I should be able to get to the task list in all the confusion.

Covering Fire!

1 comment:

  1. End of an era......

    Looking forward to the ceremonial midnight trashing of the room!
    Oh, hang on that was going to be a surprise!

    ReplyDelete