Wednesday 17 September 2008

Smile, you're on candid camera!

I've just had a look at the LA Golden Daemon winners and it's fair to say there are some lovely miniatures on there. It's also fair to say that I couldn't reach that level of painting and win a trophy. However, if ever I should be possessed by a Greater Daemon of Painting and produce something that could win me a gold, silver or even bronze I would have a grin so wide it would disappear round the back of my head and make my face hurt until Christmas. Unlike almost all the winners from LA. who appear as if they are the subject of a ransom demand. And Thierry you grabbing clint you go home with more trophies than you can carry and it looks like you've soiled yourself.

Come to the UK, specifically the west country, drink some cider and try and enjoy your success you cheerless winkers!

1 comment: